This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

seriously?

Seriously? As you know, I went to bed a little dejected last night because my husband had seemed to have withdrawn himself from me.  Well, no more.  Anyone want to take a guess as to when he decided to reconnect?  That's right - 2:30 in the morning.  Seriously? I really wish I could figure out what appeals to him about that time.  I've also discovered that I shouldn't sleep on my stomach.  I got woken up with several sharp whacks to my behind.  When I was conscious enough to be aware of what was going on I asked the obvious, "What was that for?"  "Cause I felt like it," was his reply with a wicked grin."And there is more for you if you want, but you have to put your mouth to good use to get it."  "You're on."  I got busy and so did he.  Obviously this was a sexual spanking (notably harder than in the past), but I was just relieved to be connected again. The sex was amazing. Maybe I should pay attention to everyone's advice and exhibit some patience. I'll get it eventually, I promise!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment