This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

fun, fun, fun

I got my first non-erotic "good girl spanking" tonight. I got a nice warm-up with his hand and then we played with all the new "clearance isle" implements.  The spatula with the hole had a nice sting - very pleasant overall.  The large slotted bamboo spoon came next.  I only thought I hated the old wood spoon.  This slotted one stings and burns twice as much. I was trying to roll off his lap pretty quickly. "Yep, we'll definitely have to put that in the punishment routine!"  Crap, Crap, Crap!!!! It hurt like crazy, and he was just doing it for play. I really don't look forward to what it will be like when it is punishment.  Unfortunately, I won't have long to wait, but more on that in a minute. The large regular spoon came next.  It hurt too, but about the same as the old one. He finished up with the ping pong paddle.  It was pretty stingy with minimal effort on his part.  Overall it was fun and exciting to experience the new sensations.

I will get to experience them for "real" tomorrow evening when he doles out my punishment spanking. Right after dinner my darling husband said, "I've been looking forward to the fun spanking this evening, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to give you your punishment spanking."  "I'm getting punishment tomorrow?"  "I checked your medicine box. You've missed two doses since your last spanking."  (I know - I can't believe I forgot any either)  "Yes, you're right, I'm sorry."  "I'm also upset about the comment you made during dinner this evening.  It was disrespectful, particularly since you said it in front of the children. Do you know what I'm talking about?"  "Yes, unfortunately I do, and you're right again.  It was rude, and I'm sorry"  "I accept your apology; we'll take care of it tomorrow night."  Fun, fun, fun....not.

No comments:

Post a Comment