This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

my bottom is in parenthesizes

Steve was looking at my bottom this morning while I was getting dressed for work, and he started laughing. "What's so funny?"  "Your bottom is in parenthesizes!"  "What?!"  "Come here, I'll show you."  Steve positioned the large hand mirror so that I could see it in the wall mirror.  I couldn't help but laugh too.  Yesterday I had some small bruises on the outside edge of my right butt cheek, but apparently as time went by a few more showed up on both the left and the right.  They are about nickle size and they line up in such a way as to form vertical curves.  It literally looks like I have an opening parenthesize on the left cheek and a closing on the right cheek.  We're have no idea how or which implement made it end up that way.  "It really looks like there should be a message in between that says Spank Here."  "Oh, Yeah?"  "Yeah, but it will have to wait until this evening.  F asked me to come over early and help him with [a project - sorry can't be more specific]. I'm going to have to trust you to do your 10 minutes in the closet. I promise that if you have another good day there will be a fun spanking this evening."  "Great, see you in a little while."

I did well today at work despite lots of stress, and now I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping by myself.  The children should be in bed by the time I get home, so I think I'll have a great fun spanking to post about later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment