This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

craving attention

It is almost the midnight hour, and I sit here craving my husband's attention, spanking or otherwise.  He's busy playing video games, but I want him to play with me.  It is a vicious cycle - the more attention he pays me, the more I want. It seems strange that a 40 something year old man would be playing video games, but it is a stress-reliever for him.  He says the only thing that relaxes him more is when I go down on him.  The ultimate for him? If I do it while he's playing video games.  I guess that would get his attention if I did that now, but I'm just not in the mood.  Not very submissive of me is it?  Maybe I'll walk by him naked and tell him I'm going to bed now.  Wave my fanny in from of him and see if I can at least get a swat or two.  Wish me luck. I hope your evening is filled with lots of loving attention.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment