This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

shouldn't skip a day

After our 2:30am punishment session, I was actually very well behaved on Friday (except for missing a dose of medicine), so I had some corner time, but no spanking Friday night. I thought that was good since he had spanked me every night since we started on the 18th.  WRONG!! I woke up this morning feeling cranky, and by the time I got back to the house from a morning meeting, I was very "out of sorts".  I didn't even have to bother with the "signal" behavior because Steve could feel the tension dripping off of me and asked me did I need a maintenance spanking.  I wanted to smack him (which isn't rational); I wanted to scream YES, YES, YES!!!. I took a deep breath and said "Yes, please" instead.  If only he could have done it then and there, but we're having to wait until  tonight because of the children. I've managed to hold it together for the rest of the day, but I'm going to pop out of my skin soon.  I hope he comes to the conclusion that we don't need to skip a day for the near future.

Let's give him some reasons.   A SPANKING A DAY KEEPS ..........   Anyone want to finish that?

3 comments: