This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

mmm...maintenance

We had our first maintenance spanking today during our lunch break.  We live within easy walking distance of our business, so we took advantage of the empty house to do the spanking in the living room on the couch. It was an OTL hand spanking.  If you have read any of the previous entries, you know that Steve is good with the verbal side, but is still struggling with embracing actually making me feel pain.  We decided to treat this one like a harder version of our erotic spanking.  We kissed sensually and hugged before he put me over his lap. It went on longer, and he applied more speed than he has in the past.  I wasn't ever in pain, but I was getting a nice burning sensation.  His arm was getting tired, so we stopped, but it was enough to make me feel close to him, happy and content.  Right now that is the point of our maintenance - simply fulfilling my need to be spanked by him.

I have actually been very good today thus far.  Seeing his emotional turmoil yesterday from trying to administer punishment has had the effect of making me want to spare this man that I love and respect the pain of trying to punish me.  I'm hoping I'll make it through the day.

In the meantime, I think I will enjoy these last few moments of my lunch break to enjoy the heat radiating from my bottom.  Mmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment