This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I forgot the rewards part

I was so sexually charged after the spanking and our rules discussion that I was ecstatic when my husband revealed that he had a serious hard on!  I suggested that maybe my mouth could be used for good.  He dragged me to the bedroom.  I would have sucked him right in the dining room, but alas, we never know when one of the children are going to get up to go to the bathroom.  As soon as he got off, he promptly started attending to me.  I don't think I have ever gotten to the big O so fast and so hard in my life!!!  That is one serious reward ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment