This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Lucky Girl

My husband kept his promise and woke me up when he got home.  It was 2:30 in the morning.  I was once again on my knees for confession of my rule breaking and lecturing by him. The hand spanking OTL was again harder and longer than previously.  This was followed by 12 strikes of the belt.  It was only supposed to be 10, but his decided the last two weren't good enough and gave me two more blistering shots. I cringed and smiled at the same time.  As of 8:30am I still have several large welts on my bottom, and it stung when I sat down on this dining room chair.  It still isn't as severe as it probably needs to be to stop my rule breaking, but I feel so much better this morning than I did yesterday evening. I know that I am a Lucky, Lucky girl to have a husband who is working so hard to give me what I want and need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment