This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The 2:30 am Special

It appears Steve has started developing a thing for spanking me at 2:30 in the morning.  I went to bed thinking he was just going to wait until tomorrow to spank me, but NO...he woke me up and told me to roll over and get on top of the pillows.  He pulled down my panties and proceeds to spank me bare bottom with his hand.  Once I was nice and warm, he followed this with the small wooden spoon.  That was a first for us, and I was surprised that such a small thing applied with little force could produce such a sting!  He is definitely spanking me for longer periods of time so I was wiggling and saying ow out loud.  I was very pleasantly surprised when he kept on going.  Usually when I am indicating it is really hurting, he backs off.  When he decided he was done (or so I thought) he proceeded to rub my behind and we started kissing passionately. I thought sex was the next thing on the agenda.  He surprised me again by rolling me back over on to my stomach and giving me another hand spanking. When we snuggled up the second time, we were both so relaxed we instantly dropped of to sleep. I woke up first this morning and couldn't help but admire his morning wood.  Knowing that he likes to be woken up while I am touching him, I proceeded to fondle him until I couldn't stand it and got on top.  He woke up right as I was slipping it in.  He gave me a huge smile and said, "Naughty girl!"  He gave me some swats on the behind while I was riding him.  It didn't take either of us very long to get to the destination.  It also didn't take us long to get revved back up and this time he got me on my hands and knees gave me a quick warm-up hand spanking and then took me hard from behind. If I can keep getting sex like that, then he can keep waking me up at 2:30 in the morning!    

No comments:

Post a Comment