This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

introductions

Feb. 18, 2011- Hello, I'm JW.  I have decided to keep a blog to chronicle the changes in my life and home from participating in a domestic discipline marriage.  That means a lot of things to a lot of people.  For me it means that I have surrendered my control freak nature and have asked my husband to take authority in our home as the head of the household.  We will be working out a list of things that will help me be a better person, some of them I will select, some he will select.  Once we mutually agree upon these items, my husband will be responsible for keeping them in check with discipline-mostly spanking.  To be very clear, this is something that I have requested of my husband, and something my sweet, loving, and nurturing husband has trepidations about. Also to be clear, we are happily married and this isn't an attempt to "fix" our marriage.  It is an attempt to fulfill my need for loving discipline and spanking desires.

We're at the very beginning stages.  After reading other person's blogs and websites, I ordered the excellent books from Varient Publishing called "How To Get the Spanking You Want" and "How to Give a Spanking" (which you can easily google if you want to find it).  I, of course have read both of them from cover to cover and used the advice from "How to Get..." to write my husband a letter to tell him that I wanted a spanking relationship and further one that mostly centered around discipline.  He was surprised, but accepting.  He is in the process of reading the "How to Give..." and then we are going to work out the details.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment