This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Monday, February 21, 2011

experiment

My bottom is apparently going to be experimented on tonight.  I got very pushy and sarcastic at work today with Steve (we own a business together). Although we haven't had a chance to sit down and really hash out our rules list, Steve knows from my letter to him that one of the main things I want to change is not to get rude with him when we are decision making.  When he reached to hug me, I was surprised. My eyes got wide as saucers when he whispered in my ear, "You just earned that experiment you wanted.  We're going to find out tonight if the belt is a better option."   Very pleasant chills went down my spine at the time, but I was pretty quiet the rest of the afternoon. Now I'm just flat out nervous about what I have gotten myself into.  EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment