This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

normal together

"You need to be over in our room by lunchtime and make sure you are naked."

"Um okay, why?"

"I looked at your food journal this morning.  A little light on entries this past week isn't it?"

"Yes, I guess it is."

"You asked me to enforce your health rules, so that is what I'm going to do.  You've been dragging around here procrastinating this morning too.  This needs more than maintenance, don't you think?"

"I wish I could say no, but I can't.  Why have you started having me get completely naked?"

"When I'm fully dressed and your completely naked, you seem more vulnerable, less in control.  That is the mindset I want."

I met Steve over at the house and stripped as asked.  I have to say he is right, I feel very vulnerable like that when he is lecturing or spanking me.  I don't like it, and I have thought about telling him that because at this stage of the game I know that if I really made a big deal out of it he wouldn't do it.  I have also realized I would be 100% wrong and I wouldn't be submitting if I did, so I am going to strip if he asks. 

It was a serious punishment spanking. No warm-up, just hard whacks with his hand, spatula, the acrylic paddle, and then his belt. He was surprised at how hot my behind was after it.  It turned him on and he wanted to have sex.  He wasn't sure if that was normal, but I told him I thought it was and if it wasn't I was just as abnormal because I wanted to have sex too.  We decided on normal together.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. glad he's holding you accountable. you guys seem to be doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I liked that! Your acceptance is quite a turn-on. Women who accept punishment are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This spanking may go on my favorites list. He really has mastered the belt. The strokes were very even and it was a perfect blend of pleasure and burning pain.

    ReplyDelete