This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

another date night

It was another Friday night date night.  

"Are you ready to go?"    "Yeh, I'm ready."   "No, I don't think you are."    "Ummmm, I don't know what you are talking about."  "I think there is one more accessory you need before we go."     

I will admit I was totally confused at that point.  I really was clueless as he took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom. Laying on the bed was the butt plug and the lube.  

"You're kidding right."  "Nope, the last time we went to the movies you were struggling with being submissive. I think having it in will keep you in the appropriate frame of mind. I want to make sure we have a lot of fun this evening."   "I don't know if I can wear it through the whole movie, Steve."  "I think you can, but if it starts to hurt then I give you permission to excuse yourself and remove it.    "Ok, I guess I'll do it."  "I wasn't giving you an option. Pull up your skirt and pull your panties down and bend over so I can put it in."   I was mortified and incredibly excited all at the same time.  I had never seen Steve act so dominant and it was thrilling.

Steve was 100% correct.  The moment he slid it in, my submissive button was pushed.  I don't know how or why, but my naturally dominant personality completely slipped away. This was the first time I was wearing one in public. It wasn't quite embarrassment I felt. It was more like shyness. My attention was completely focused on him.  I was so aroused that it was hard to watch the movie.  I was ever mindful though when the credits were running to wait patiently for Steve to indicate that it was time to go. 

Like the last time he waited for everyone to be gone.  As I was walking out in front of him I got my bottom squeezed and few playfully hard swats.  When we got to the restrooms he leaned into my ear and whispered, "Much, much better.  Go on in and remove it. We have another stop to make."   We stopped at the office parking lot again, but this time I got a wonderful OTL good girl spanking in the back seat.  I would tell you the rest, but a girl has to have some secrets doesn't she?  I can't wait for another date night!!! ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Now that's the kind of date night I would like to have. I'm glad you had a fun night out.

    ReplyDelete