This is the journey of one control freak wife and one gentle spirited husband as they seek to balance their

roles in their home
and bring an extra measure of joy to their already happy marriage.

Friday, June 10, 2011

what would you do?

Here are the facts:

1.  I criticized my husband on my blog Monday night for not putting enough effort into our dd relationship.  Steve read that post and promptly turned my bottom red.

2.  Steve, with renewed vigor, had spanked me Tuesday night (maintenance) and Wednesday night (punishment for yelling).  We were clearly back on track.

3.  Steve and I decided to do some much needed work around the house and yard on Thursday. We had the house and grounds to ourselves all day.

4.  For the past month, my husband has been eyeing every-day items constantly for spanking potential.

5.  Steve was going in and out of the tool shed getting stuff we needed while we were debating which household projects should get priority.

Now given these facts would you have followed your husband into the shed?

I can hear the resounding "Hell, Nos!" being shouted at the screen.

As you have probably guessed, I wasn't that smart and followed Steve right into the shed.

"I want to get the front lawn mowed before we do anything else. We've got company coming this weekend, and I'm afraid if we do these other things first we're going to be too tired and it won't get done."

"I understand why you want the lawn mowed, but I don't think it needs to be done first or even today. I can have [the eldest] do it tomorrow since she won't be working if we don't get it done today." 

"There's a chance of rain tomorrow.  What if she doesn't get it done?"

"She'll do it first thing in the morning before it gets too hot.  It's not supposed to rain until late afternoon."  

"Well, that plan assumes that she will be available tomorrow. I don't like it."

"I know you don't.  Will you do me a favor and grab the attachment for the pressure cleaner from the shelf over there?" 

"Sure."  I hear the shed door close as soon as I am out of the way.  "What did you do that for?"

"We agreed that all matters in our personal lives are under my authority, didn't we?"

"Yes"

"Well, before this turns into a long day of debates, I think you need a reminder about who's in charge.  So turn around and put your hands on the next-to-the-bottom shelf and wait while I find something to spank you with."

"That's not necessary. We can do this in whatever order you want."

"The fact that you just told me that it's not necessary means that it is.  Now bend over like I told you."

Twenty or so seconds went by when I hear him say, "That should be interesting."    I look over my shoulder to see him with a piece of one x six in his hand that was left over from making the shelves.  I immediately popped up.

"Oh, no!  There's no way you're going to swat me with that!"

"You are going to get a spanking tonight for getting out of position.  Right now you have two choices:  five swats with this board over your jean shorts or fifty strokes with my belt on your bare behind. Which will it be?"

"Some choice."  I bend back over.

"Count them out."    I counted them out and pouted that I was pretty sure that was going to bruise.
 
"I didn't swing very hard.  Pull your shorts and panties down and let me take a look."    I complied, and he began rubbing my bottom. "Nope, your iron butt is a light shade of pink. I doubt you're going to get a bruise.  Maybe I should take further action to establish my authority." 

"No really, I promise to follow your le....." I look over my shoulder and see that he has his own shorts pulled down and a wicked grin on his face.  "As you wish."

He took me forcefully from behind, and when he was done we both proceeded to tackle the projects with unusual enthusiasm!

F.Y.I. - The eldest did end up mowing the lawn this morning. Oh, and I did get that spanking for popping up.  I got the fifty strokes of the belt on my bare behind.  Poetic justice. 

7 comments:

  1. We have lots of household chores to do today. I will not be following my Husband into the tool shed. But on the other hand it did sound like you had a bit of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danger Will Robinson...don't EVER go into the shed...or the light, Carol Ann!! It sounds like Steve has channeled his inner HOH spirit...don't know whether to congratulate or sympathize. What a lovely happy ending though....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JW, I LOVE your posts! When Steve is in HOH mode, he handles you so well. Hope you manage to stay out of trouble with company coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, hmmmm. I would be frustrated. Frustrated that I was so happy about how it ended that I wasnt frustrated abt not getting to argue my point without the spanking. The fifty later would have upset me. A lot for popping up!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serenity- Any future trip to the shed will have to be guaranteed to have the same ending or I won't be going in again!

    K's sweetie- LOL! Loved the "Lost in Space" reference!

    Rogue - Thanks, I enjoy yours as well. With Steve he is either right on the mark or he's way off. There isn't a whole lot of in between. I love it when he is right on!

    Kelly - Sometimes it is hard to express nuances with the written word, but the action in the shed was lighthearted. I could tell that Steve was trying to make sure we ended up having a good time together that day with his "reminder" spanking and the sex that followed. Thursday nights are normally maintenance, and Steve knows that I love (and I mean LOVE)to be spanked with his old leather belt. Fifty on the bare with his belt is my #1 most requested spanking. The only reason I didn't chose it in the shed was because I knew he wanted to try that board out. I wasn't surprised at all when he chose the belt as my "popping up" punishment. As strange as it may sound, I was actually being rewarded for allowing him to try the board vs. being punished. That's why I wasn't upset by it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely....your post was super humurous and reminds me of how sometimes I just "question" Z a little bit and he automatically assumes I'm questioning his *authority.* Guess it kind of is...but sometimes it would be nice to have a little say about some things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve and I discuss stuff all the time. I was using my "business" voice when I was discussing the lawn, which is why I'm sure Steve felt the need to re-establish his authority in a semi-serious way. I am fortunate because we have a great partnership.

    ReplyDelete